en

I spent the remainder of the in time stealth | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
simly ken
simly ken Dec 4
Periodically, the producers at BioWare will throw players something special of double XP for any weekend in Star Wars: The Old Republic, or perhaps in the case of last July, three weekends. Over the American Thanksgiving holiday, SWTOR made it happen again, and I decided that I would take full advantage of it gamereasy . Laura Williams, Lee Snyder, and I leveled five characters to level 50 within 18 hours over that weekend, and already, I'm going to explain to you how we made it happen.

Laura mentioned reading a post for the official forums about two guys who leveled their characters above the July double-XP weekend in 23 hours of gameplay. Being the competitive player she is, Laura needed to beat that record. When I heard this, I knew I needed to jump up to speed. There were some Republic classes that I hadn't played through yet, and I needed my fourth class buff. When I opted for run back with her over Thanksgiving, Lee joined in, too.

First, there's 2 major timesinks in leveling inside the expansion. The first is obviously the storyline. Here your spacebar is essential, just keep smacking it and soon you reach a choice. There should be enough contextual information in regards to what the choice is, particularly when you’ve ran through it before already. If you haven’t played before, you may have to actually pay a little bit of attention, as your choices do impact the story and also your influence grind with assorted companions / characters inside the alliance.

The second is trash mobs. In some instances you can’t avoid them, but that doesn’t mean you will need to deal with most of them. If you’re a stealth class, much like the Sith Assassin, you'll be able to easily just stealth past everything. The XP they furnish isn’t associated with getting you to 65. On a character I skipped all the trash as I could, only fighting bosses and required encounters (if this spawns something to directly attack you). I spent most of the amount of time in stealth, yet still reached level 65 within the middle of the ninth chapter.

Due that the we’re only building green level circumstances to get your Armormech around 400 you won’t need any Underworld Trading metals, but due that the Medium and Heavy armor requires different quantities of metals to make you will want to have an assortment of everything. As a general guide you’re want to around 80 of the metal and compound. Medium level armor generally require more compounds while Heavy is likely to require more metals possibly at level 120 and 220 of Armormech you’re have to a stack of 120 level 2 and level 4 metals or compounds, based on your armor preference at https://www.gamereasy.com/Buy-Maplestory-2.html . I’ll detail specifics at a later date, but here’s your oversees.